MLP Merch Poll #157MLP Merch Poll #156 Results
Last week we asked you on which continent you live. Somewhat expected, most readers live in North America! Followed by Europe to complete the first 80% of visitors. The other 20% or so live in Asia, Oceania/Australia and South America. Only 1% lives in Africa.

This week we'd like to know whether you enjoyed this year's MLP Merch Battles! After a 2 year hiatus, the past few weeks you were able to vote on your favorite MLP Merch in various categories, the last of which ends today. So, did you like the battles? Want to see something different in the next season? Let us know!
You can find the current poll below or in the side bar on the right of the website, or towards the bottom of the page if you're using a smartphone.


  1. They were very, very fun! I made a few accidental clicks here and there, but for the most part I enjoyed them and look forward to seeing the winners. I guess my main suggestion would be to somehow ensure, if possible, that all the figures are presented an equal number of times so that they all have the same chance at getting votes.

  2. Really I enjoyed these battles, voting for my favorite character/toy and/or the best of the 2 contenders in turn, and sometimes, really was a hard choice, because in a turn, 2 favorite characters in their best presentation, well, some "cruel", hehe